Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

It's the first of the year and I'm going to get this blog fired up and I'm going to get ME fired up. To lose 30 pounds this year would be GREAT, to lose 40 would be even better. Hell, I could make it 60 pounds and I would be where I was 15-16 years ago... but no, I'm being realistic and size 4 doesn't appeal to me

Starting off, my goal will be to do at least 30 minutes of cardio daily for the next 2 weeks. I should stretch 2 times a week. and I will do strength training 2x a week as well.

Crap! I'm really going to have to get off my butt and move it for all this.

Regarding food... I don't know. I will continue my NO French Fry thing I've got going now for lets say 3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure when my last fry was, but it was likely mid-December.

For food I will avoid junk food, eat slightly smaller portions, and INCREASE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. Goodness gracious, fruits and vegetables are so hard for me to enjoy. I really need to get more creative and find some recipies. Raw vegies are good, I should find some super yummy garlic dips to go with them. And BEANS are good good good. Good for me and I like them plenty.

Drink more water is a must do as well.

No comments: