Thursday, January 15, 2009

One, Both, Neither, None

Well, I didn't work out today. It was a day off for cardio for me, but I still thought I might do a yoga something or other in the living room this afternoon. School started for me today. Should.Not.Be.An.Excuse!!!!! ughhhhhhhh.... I didn't even shower this afternoon until I didn't like the way I smelled. ughhhhhhh... I just got into this mode of being a slob and sitting on my ass. I've got to MOVE. - just like the song says "I like to move it move it - I like to move it move it move it - MOVE IT!!!!!!!!

So now its evening, I did have wine with dinner and it was a really yummy wine, strong cherry undertones. And now I have this cherry ice cream topping in the house. It's cherries in syrup with orange liquor. SUPER YUM. It's not too sweet, its just right. And the cherries are fab, they burst when you bite them and to have this on top of vanilla ice cream.... mmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Totally what I want right now.

But then there's having a vodka/cranberry for "dessert" it's been nearly a week since I had such a treat... it's been on my mind for several days now. And the cranberry would substitute reasonably well for my cherry hankering...

I can't talk myself into having both, and I can't decide on which one - so I'm in all likelihood having neither.

Ohhhhh... but I gotta have something... but @%$$^#%@$!$#^#Y^$^U^Y$%^W%$!@$@$!!!!! I still can't decide on WHAT.

No comments: