Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Blahs

Yes, today is a blah day and I'm just not in a very good mood. I totally know that exercise will help my mood but for right now at this moment I don't care! I guess you could say I'm choosing to feel this way.

Yesterday I went to the gym with the kids after looking up on the website to be sure that the Youth Room is open (and what hours) I get there, and it's closed. I try to be nice and let the girls know who work there that the website says something else. AND ONE OF THEM TRIES TO ARGUE WITH ME THAT NO IT DOESN'T. I was sooooo not in the mood for her responding like that I just walked away.

So I get back home about 10 minutes after I left, and I did my own self-edited Jane Fonda aerobics video, the same I did last Sunday, that is 28 minutes long and my HR averaged something in the 130's. And then I tried out a program on Fitness TV which is available on Comcast OnDemand. I picked a a beginner Pilates program. and OMG! It was hard, I could hold and maintain the movements for about 80% of what was asked for in the video. It definitely was not an areobic video, and I'm not particularly sore from using little used muscles. I'll probably try a more regular areobic dance routine next time.

Today though.. ugh... I'll get myelf to the gym, I'll aim for 60 minutes of cardio today... and I'll get there in about 2 hours. I will make sure I do. Originally I wanted to do a strength training workout as well. But that can wait until tomorrow - Tuesday, which should become my plan anyhow, when classes get started next week, I won't have much time for exercise on Mondays anyhow. Class from 9-3, then Matthew at his group from 4-6. Yuck. Monday's won't be fun days for me.

No comments: