Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Tired me...

Physically tired...  I knew I did too much yesterday.  I was feeling it in my knee (really between a 3 and 4, on a scale of 1-10) and as it got closer to bedtime, I was feeling it in my heels as well.  I took two Advil and went to bed.  8500 steps yesterday!  I think that may be a new high for me since I've worn the pedometer.

Well, so what I did today... walked Winstead Hill track 2 times... really hoped to do 3 times but I was just physically tired and tired of walking.  It was a total of 28 minutes.  My body still feels tired.  I think I need to keep the 28 minutes all I do today.  Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

I ate fairly well today.  But I need more choices, better choices around me.  Ugh.  Cream cheese can't go on everything!  And I bought ice cream a few weeks ago... when the hell will I ever think I deserve that?

I'm tired.

No comments: