Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Excuses

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh.... last week I swear, I must have had a virus. I had gone to the gym Monday and Tuesday and worked out good and hard (but not toooo hard). I was a tad sore on Tuesday from the strength training workout on Monday, so I simply did cardio. Wednesday I was REALLY sore, and Thursday I really felt like my muscles were being attacked by my own body. I was tired and my appetite was a little bit off too. I'm certain I had a virus - a friend on Facebook commented that when he had Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever earlier this summer, it started off the exact same way for him. (Yes, I was whining on my status updates on Facebook). So... long story short, I've been taking it easy. With fast food to accompany that "taking it easy".

$@%#^@^*^#%$@%^$^#$@$!!!!!!

I turn to junk food/fast food way too much. I feel like I need a total brain transplant. Maybe I should find a mental health professional to freakin' set me right! I don't know. Stressful times are right around the corner (school, 17 credit hours for me, starts in 6 days)... I will HAVE TO pack a lunch for myself everyday I go to school (M-F) because the one class I have everyday gets out at 12:15. I'm even thinking about having a snack late in the morning. They say that several small meals throughout the day is better than a few large meals. So we'll see, and it's good that I'm already thinking about this.

I'm going to the dentist tomorrow at 9am... I'm thinking about going there with my gym clothes on, and going for a workout straight from the dentist. Again, we'll see.

No comments: