Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Moving More

Yay!!!!!!!! Two days in a row, I did the same workout that I did yesterday. 15 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill. and I worked hard on both.

I love my Heart Rate monitor for the feature of keeping track of my heart rate during a workout... and of course on Monday I forgot to turn the watch part of it on to keep track (duh) and today I forgot to put the monitor part that goes around your chest on! Damn! I realized that as I was climbing on to the elliptical trainer. I will otherwise keep track of my average heart rate during my work outs, something in the low 140's will be good.

I thought I had my headphones in my van, but they weren't there... so I relied on the closed captioning on the tvs to entertain me, and all the news channels were talking about was Ted Kennedy's brain tumor. But I still managed to do what I wanted to do.

I've eaten well, well kind of okay for the past two days. Last night we had pizza for dinner, but with a spinach salad and the pizza had LOTS of veggies on it. I had leftovers for lunch today. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE has been good for me. really.

I've started drinking Special K20 Water - its protein water that has 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber in every packet, which you add to bottled water. I got the pink lemonade and I like it. I think it will help me. I had two yesterday.

I'd like for my plan to be to do 20 minutes each of the ET and the Treadmill, that would add up to 40 minutes, and ideally for weight loss I'll be doing 45-60 minutes of cardio 5 times a week.

No comments: