Thursday, May 22, 2008

Doubling Up

I'm so awesome.

I've just returned from the Y from my SECOND workout of the day!! I did 40 minutes this morning (20 Elliptical, 20 Treadmill) very good workout. Just in the last hour I did 20 minutes on the Elliptical and then did another 10 minutes on the Arc Trainer (see here)

The kids are out of school now so I thought I would bring them to the "youth room" for the first time, as I plan on bringing them there lots this summer. They enjoyed their time there. Yay! In fact, they will very likely NAG me to go there. :D

The double workout thing I think is a GREAT thing - as long as I don't overdo it. Today I've done 70 minutes of cardio and that is just GREAT for losing weight! Next week I'll be in Florida, there's a Y 6.5 miles from where we're staying but the hours are M-F 8-4, kinda lame... but I intend on taking advantage of it 3 times while I'm there. I think the place we're staying at has equipment, but I'm not holding my breath for it being of the quality I'm used to. I really dislike cheap, low-end equipment.

No comments: