Saturday, October 16, 2010

So far so good

I have exercised the previous three days which is very good for me.  Friday I really didn't want to (a crummy nights sleep before)... but I was soo much better off for it.  Moving is good for me.

So, Wednesday night I did 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer.  Thursday afternoon I hike Percy Warner for about 3 miles. And Friday morning I did 30 minutes of cardio (10 on elliptical trainer and 20 on treadmill inclined).

BUT - damn.  I HAVE TO do something today.  I don't know what.  I otherwise feel lousy in about 5 different ways.   AND - part of my deal along with the 7 days of 30 minutes was a NO JUNK FOOD mandate.  And my husband went out for early voting this morning and came home with my favorite Hardee's sausage biscuits.  AND Hash Rounds.  I love Hardee's sausage biscuits.  So I REALLY need to move my ass today.

GOOD FUCKING GRIEF!!!!  I can NOT allow myself Hardee's ANY MORE!!!!  I just looked this up - I had 1,140 calories in those two sandwiches!!!  Looking up this kind of information will do WONDERS for me and turn off my appetite for it.  If I had known, there is no way I would have eaten that.  And I probably had close to 300 calories in Hash Rounds. And I had a gatorade - 80 calories, and nearly 16 ounces of orange juice for 200 more calories.  DAMMIT!  I had ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY CALORIES this morning!!!!!!! 1,720 calories - in one meal.  Just foul and disgusting.  No wonder I'm as big as I am.

Looking further, I'm probably close to 100 grams of fat for that meal.  Sodium is outrageous.  Hardees has this information easily found on their website - even has a calculator to add it up for you.

No comments: